We brought together the proven methodologies of the world’s most respected brands in sales performance, leadership and management, and customer experience.
Miller Heiman®, AchieveGlobal®, Huthwaite®, Impact Learning Systems®, and Channel Enablers® have merged and are now under one roof, providing organizations worldwide with an expanded, holistic approach for developing and managing, and sustaining, long-term customer relationships.
The approach and expanded, best-in-class capabilities of MHI Global support a holistic view of customer-management excellence throughout the customer lifecycle and across the enterprise from one source.
- Understands that everything begins with the customer.
- Knows that the customers’ needs and wants should drive every discussion of how to improve performance.
- Applies proven methodologies, processes, and tools that solve real-world challenges.
- Accepts accountability for delivering measurable results.
- Helps leaders consistently measure, manage and improve the key metrics important to them.
- Provides best-in-class solutions from our sales performance, customer experience and leadership and management lines of business.
- Offers access to all of the MHI Research Institutes’ proprietary resources and solutions.
- Is a global, comprehensive source for consistent, scalable, end-to-end customer solutions.
Our overarching belief is that everything begins with the customer. This means that in order for our strategies to be successful, they have to be based on the customer’s perspective. No exceptions. To help organizations empower growth, MHI Global has created The Results Ready Platforms™ - each focused on customer challenges that tie to the platform and then align with our intellectual properties. These platforms have been developed for each of our three lines of business:
Learn more about how we can help you:
TwentyEighty is a world leader in helping organizations improve business outcomes through workforce learning. We apply our practices in four key areas of business including Sales Performance, Leadership Performance, Strategy Execution, and vertical markets such as Credit Performance. Relying on our portfolio of companies that have been in the learning performance business for decades—our training models are built with precision, intellect and expertise that is unmatched.
Are you ready to embark on the TwentyEighty journey? We aim high and have big aspirations. Together, we are transforming the training industry by revolutionizing how workforces learn and develop. Every day, we create opportunity for professional advancement and growth—for our employees and for our customers. If you are looking for more than the status quo, we’d love to talk!
Visit our careers page